Freelance Developer & System Analyst
I’m a young, enthusiastic tech driven individual, with wealth of knowledge in Information Technology.
Over the few years, I’ve managed to acquire knowledge and skills in Business Analysis, proficiency in web design and application development, experience in database management, Networking, Server and Client side support and a whole lot more. I am a diligent, hardworking, determined person who is open and honest with people. I am socially confident and personable. I enjoy working as part of a team or on my own, using initiative when required. I take instructions well and enjoy adapting to new challenges and various forms of training
HTML & CSS
Remote IT Personnel for SoftRunner UK
Bsc. Computer Science with Economics
Assistant IT Officer Elektrint Limited
Diploma in Software Engineering (JAVA)
SoftRunner Couriers, Essex, United Kingdom
Worked as a remote IT personnel for a period of 4 months, before embarking on my National Youth Service.
- was responsible for Backing up server data
- Maintaining the company website (softrunnercouriers.co.uk)
- Acted as technical support
Elektrint Nigerian Limited.
My first hand exposure to the work environment during my Industrial training Attachment (SIWES).
- Responsible for Managing the IT department
- Responsible for Server & Client-side Support
- Maintaining the Server & Hardware Devices
- Occasional SAP Business One Support
Lead City University
- Graduated with Second class Upper Division Honors, with a final CGPA of 4.24.
Bowen University, Iwo
- Acquired Transcript in my second year
Web Design & Development
Design & Development of an Online Booking System tailored o the working processes of the organization.
Dammy is a very cool guy to work with and unbelievably reliable, you should definitely hire him!
- Tommie Edwards
I am available for short-term contract and freelance work, so go on... hire me!
- Currently in Ibadan.